ESO Released Version 2.7.9 And Its Patch Notes For PC/Mac
A new incremental patch for PC/Mac has been released to The Elder Scrolls Online. This patch has a size of 730MB. The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.9 focus on fixing several issues surrounding the Grouping Tool, furnishings, and general gameplay.
Plus, the Champion Points in Cyrodiil is available in ESO again while the developers made a few changes to AP gains. They even adapt feedback they received and adjust the timeframe that the luxury furnisher Zanil Theran will be present.
As the Cyrodiil performance test with Champion Point removal and double AP gains has concluded, there're many other changes according to the developers:
• Keep capture values are back to 6000 AP per capture.
• Resources, Towns and Districts are back to 1500 AP per capture.
• Outposts now grant 3000 AP per capture instead of 6000 AP per capture.
• Player kills and healing values have returned to their normal modifiers.
• Quest AP rewards will remain doubled.
In addition to these changes in Campaign, ESO also makes lots of improvements in Crafting and Housing as the Homestead available in the game. In the term of Gameplay, some item sets that would allow your character to resurrect upon death could make you invulnerable. Here we post the major fixes in Housing below:
Zanil Theran, the Luxury Furnisher, will now be present during roughly the same timeframe as Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden. The Luxury Furnisher will now arrive at midnight UTC on Saturday (Friday at 7:00pm EST), and depart at noon UTC on Monday (Monday at 7:00am EST).
• Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing furnishings to disappear after a crash.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the “Redguard Mat, Mirage” furnishing pattern from appearing at Clothing stations.
• Renamed the “Orcish Grand Table with Furs” furnishing to “Orcish Table with Fur” to better match its appearance.
• Fixed an issue where the names for the “Khajiit Desk, Faded” and “Khajiit Dresser, Faded” furnishings were switched.
Want to know more details about this latest update? Click here to visit the ESO official forums.