Just an incremental patch that brings fixes and improvements, and the Scrolls Online Update 1.26 and 188.8.131.52 are now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It weighs at 400MB on PS4 and 720MB on Xbox.
Add a new 7-day CP-enabled event, improvements to the battlefield queuing system and bug fixes, the following highlights on the PS4 Today's Upcoming Scrolls Online Update.
• If you escape the scroll, you will always have the effect from the relic.
• Fixed an accident that could occur when entering the battlefield.
• You will no longer participate in the remaining two-minute field match.
• Updated several medal help menu instructions to indicate that they are repeatable.
• As long as you are moving, you will not be kicked out of the battlefield again.
• Fixed a problem that the guards who killed the enemy would appear to be "enemies of the enemy enemies"
• Fixed a question, and if there were no more than 12 active players, the battlefield would end early.
• Fixed a problem with three different buff icons in the relics holder in the catch flag match. Now, only a buff icon will appear.
• A number of improvements have been made to the battlefield queuing system to address long periods of loading, stuck in the queue, or can not join the battlefield.
You can read more ESO News and Guides by following the link: https://www.eso-gold.com/news.