Bethesda Softworks, a company of ZeniMax Media, announces the availability on consoles of the new downloadable game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City and Update 16. Clockwork City is available for free for all members of ESO Plus or at the purchase in the Crown Store at stake for 2,000 crowns.
About the Clockwork City Downloadable Game Pack
• Investigate a series of mysterious murders: In all Tamriel, eminent diviners, scholars and planar archaeologists are murdered by their own shadow, and it is up to the player to shed light on these attacks
• Discover the secrets of the mechanical city: its very existence is a closely guarded secret, and its location known to a few elected out of the private circle of Sotha Sil. But intrepid explorers today will face the masterpiece of the Clockwork God for the first time in The Elder Scrolls Online.
• Meet mechanical wonders: Exploring the Mechanical City, the player will discover that it is as much a workshop as a test site for the mechanical creations of Sotha sil: living machines as dangerous as they are fascinating
• A new world to explore: In the Clockwork City downloadable game pack, the player will have to drill a daedric conspiracy, but the whole field is a mystery in itself. Its true function and nature will perhaps be the greatest of all the enigmas!
Improvements for Xbox One X
With the launch of the new Microsoft console, the Xbox One X, The Elder Scrolls Online is already ready, and now offers a range of improvements and optimizations for Xbox players adopting this new version, including:
• Native 4K resolution
• True HDR
• View distance greatly increased
• Shadows improvements with Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
• Real-time enhanced water reflections
About Update 16
Update 16 is a free update of the basic game that everyone will enjoy. It includes many fixes, performance enhancements, and Xbox One X support. It introduces the new Transmutation system that will allow players to adapt their character's equipment to their style.
Finally, the basic game update will also add a battlefield mode for ESO owners: Morrowind: Crazy King. In this new mode, a team must control a capture point that moves randomly on the map.