All the stones in the cold fire place need to complete the task at any cost in the Elder Scrolls online: Morrowind. The Elder Scrolls online is a MMORPG franchise, emphasizing the story through the contents of the drive to explore its vast and beautiful scenery, and the ancient scrolls online: Morrowind is no exception. One such task is "at all costs", so that players travel on the island of Vvardenfell, found the cold fire stone. We gathered a convenient map below, showing the location of seven people.
Completing At Any Cost
After completing the recovery Vos mission, you will remove the "any fee" from Mistress Dratha at Tel Mora. After doing so, you will be asked to collect the hot flint located around Vvardenfell.
Once all the seven cold fire were collected, return to Mistress Dratha to enter the Xykenaz prison. Once the failure of Xykenaz, turn over to complete this task.
Stones of Cold Fire Locations
1. Ashalmawia: This stone is located in Ashalmawia delve. Looking for big metal door into the underground city. You either need to beat, or through the mini bar, Zylara, once in the collection of stones. There is also a Skyshard in the deep valleys, and we have written a guide on how to collect it.
2. Bal Ur: Go to Bal Ur underground to collect the stone. There is a Phylaraak mini bar inside, you can beat or sneak past. The stone is next to the candle next to the temple.
3. Esutanamus: This stone is located near the Esutanamus shrine. There is an easy to avoid Daedroth minibus patrol the area.
4. Kushtashpi: another stone, it is easy to be located in the open place next to its temple. Just like Esutanamus in the area there is an avoidable mini bar.
5. Rami Milke: The easiest stone to collect. This is inside the temple open, there is no mini bar in this area to deal with.
6. Tusenend: In the Tusenend shrine, either failed or sneaked into the Kythiirix mini car. You will find the stone near the ground.
7. Yansirramus: Within the Yansirramus Shrine is a Brakuum mini robe that you will want to beat. After doing so, look for stones near the top of the area.
See more information about the Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, Follow www.eso-gold.com.